buy clarinex 5 mg We were supposed to get a nasty snow storm this past weekend. It turned out to be just a dusting of snow. This is SO typical of Kentucky–everyone on the news overestimates the snow fall and in turn everyone and their mom swarms Kroger and buys one of anything and everything they could possibly need for the next 10 months. Just in case, you know! Haha! It’s true though, when we went to the grocery on Friday they were sold out of everything from sour cream to avocados and it was a MAD HOUSE!
We ventured out of the house long enough Saturday to snap these photos and then it was straight back to the house to bundle up in my faux fur blanket. I watched a couple more episodes of 90210 and Ethan made me an afternoon margarita since we had the ingredients on hand. Not bad for a weekend day, huh? This got me thinking about Netflix though and while I am sure the silly dramas like 90210 are not hight on everyones list, I feel like we have watched several things that you all would love. So, I am sharing my suggested snow day binge watch list below! Perfect timing too since we got more snow last night and the roads are completely covered again. The list is in no specific order and includes everything from comedy to crime to fashion!
- WORMWOOD – an interesting story about some of the things the government has covered up over time, specifically the death of a scientist that was made to believe for years was a suicide
- CHELSEA DOES – if you liked the late night Chelsea Handler show then or read her books then this is a must watch because she covers one interesting topic (racism, marriage, etc) per episode
- SHOT IN THE DARK – a behind the scenes look at the people who stay awake all night and chase news stories in LA, filming everything from a high speed chase to a building fire to turn around and sell to the TV news stations
- FRANCA: CHAOS AND CREATION – a very, very interesting documentary about the life work of the late Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Italia
- BROADCHURCH – there’s three seasons of mystery from this British crime series and it will keep you guessing until the very last second
- MADDMAN: THE STORY OF STEVE MADDEN – I haven’t actually seen this one but it is definitely on my watch list because I know the story of Steve Madden’s success is an interesting one
- LONG SHOT – a documentary where the verdict of a criminal trial depends all on the evidence found on footage from a baseball game
- THE FIRST MONDAY IN MAY – find out everything that goes into the planning and prep for the Met Gala
- DIOR AND I – the full story behind the Christian Dior fashion house
- THE PEOPLE VS OJ SIMPSON – the series from FX detailing the OJ Simpson trial
- 9/11: TRUTH, LIES AND CONSPIRACIES – a look into several of the different theories behind what might have caused the terrible 9/11 attack
- GAGA: FIVE FOOT TWO – an eye opening look into who Lady Gaga really is and the struggles that go into being an extremely creative person who leads a public life and still makes time to care deeply for those around her
- THE CONFESSION TAPES – each episode tells the story of a crime but the confusing part lies in whether the confession that was given is true or not, is it false or was it forced upon someone by officials
- YVES SAINT LAURENT – a look into life of the designer known as YSL as he leaves the House of Dior and begins to build his empire
If you all have a suggestion on a Netflix watch that you think I would like after reading my list, be sure to share it with me! I am always on the hunt for newbies to add to my watch list. Thanks!!